Day .22/1911 conversion unit...

Brought to you by Zero Bullet Company Inc.

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, Isabel1130

Brad B

Day .22/1911 conversion unit...

Post by Brad B »

Does anyone have any knowledge/experience with the Day .22 conversion unit regarding relialbility and accuracy? Especialy compared with the Marvel units. Thanks, Brad
Fred Mannis

Re: Day .22/1911 conversion unit...

Post by Fred Mannis »

Brad B wrote:Does anyone have any knowledge/experience with the Day .22 conversion unit regarding relialbility and accuracy? Especialy compared with the Marvel units. Thanks, Brad
See my earlier response to BWayne viewtopic.php?t=20040
solomon grundy

Post by solomon grundy »

Are the Day units still in production?
Fred Mannis

Post by Fred Mannis »

I ggogled and found http://www.superpages.com/bp/San-Antoni ... 513242.htm
so the company is apparently still in business
2650 Plus

Day 1911 22 kits

Post by 2650 Plus »

Shot one back in th late 70s, It was as good as you could get, both accuracy and function. Bob Day had just retired from the Air Force where he was one of the top gunsmiths on the all air force team. He worked on Frank Greens nra guns and I think TD Smiths as well Not sure about the international guns though, Ed Hall may have more insight in this matter. Good Shooting Bill Horton
Fred

Post by Fred »

Fred Mannis wrote:I ggogled and found http://www.superpages.com/bp/San-Antoni ... 513242.htm
so the company is apparently still in business
As of a couple of years ago, the company was in business. It was/is run by Bob Day's son, who gets quite snippy - borderline rude - if you call and ask him anything about the conversion units. He wants nothing to do with them. Don't waste a call.

HTH,
FredB

Post by Guest »

Thanks gentlemen, your helping fill in holes in my knowledge. Thanks again, Brad