This is a baaaaaaaaaaaaaad forum

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Freepistol

This is a baaaaaaaaaaaaaad forum

Post by Freepistol »

I just discovered this website about a month ago when I was thinking about shooting again. I was a freepistol only shooter in "94 & '95 and didn't want to complicate my shooting with another gun. The other competitors told me I really NEEDED an air pistol.
I did a lot of reading on this site to see what I could do to get my scores higher than the 530s. I should have been preparing tax returns for my clients.

Then Woodenidol posted about the air pistols on Gunbroker.com going so cheap----so I bought one.

About the same time Tom Amlie posted about the good deal that CDNN had on the TOZ---that one will be here on Monday.

While I was in the buying mood, I found a Unique DES 96 that was fired less than a thousand rounds. That was delivered today! One clip is still in the paper wraper.

These guns are so much fun to just own. I can't wait to get out and shoot them. Now I'm looking for a Steyr FP.

Dad burn Target Talk!!!!!!!

Ben

{All my tax prep money is already spent}
jr_roosa

Post by jr_roosa »

Yeah, my wife gives me angry eyes when she sees me on this forum.

I try to tell her that the info on this forum has saved me money. She seems to think that saving money is what happens when you don't buy stuff, not what happens when you buy expensive stuff for a little less than you could have.

-J.

Post by Guest »

[quote="jr_roosa"]Yeah, my wife gives me angry eyes when she sees me on this forum.

You got to learn to "get on " AFTER she goes to bed. Or do like me and wait until she goes grocery shopping,,,,,,,,THEN you go to those gun sites :)
Lanning R. Hochhauser

Post by Lanning R. Hochhauser »

This is a great place.

Post by Guest »

does anyone know if cdnn still has any toz pistols for sale? or any contact info for them?
Freepistol

Post by Freepistol »

I don't know if any are left, but here is the number:
800-588-9500
Tom Amlie

Sold out when I called, but....

Post by Tom Amlie »

I called a couple of weeks ago and they were sold out, but claimed they would be getting some more.
Ted Bell

Post by Ted Bell »

I talked to them the week before last. They had the ones without the cases available, and were expecting another load of the ones with "good" wood and cases to arrive that Friday. I'd give them a call soon if I were you.

Thanks,
Ted