can you hit the 10 ring with this?

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

pilkguns
Site Admin

can you hit the 10 ring with this?

Post by pilkguns »

Tony C.

Toy gun

Post by Tony C. »

I still remember one of my school mate come to school with a toy belt buckle derringer , I think its made by Mattel, it looks like a silver belt buckle with a single shot derringer in the middle, able to fire a small spring powered plastic bullet at very low velocity, what a neat toy! Too bad it was confiscated by the principle, a matron with no sense of humor. I can't imagine what will happen today if some kid show up at school with something like this.

Thanks for the link, kid these day don't have the kind of fun toys we used to play with anymore.

Tony
Freepistol

Post by Freepistol »

Tony,
I had one of those belt buckle derringers. I had to push out with my stomach to get it to release from the buckle and fire. What fun!
I don't know what happened to it. I'm so sad.

I showed the video to my family members who were here for Easter and they said any kid would be locked up if they had a toy like that today. They also said when all of us kids had toy guns (in the 60s) we never thought of shooting anyone with real guns.
Ben