Gamo BB's

Hints and how to’s for coaches and junior shooters of all categories

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963

Gamo BB's

Post by Guest »

I have read here recently about the Gamo bb's.
I am sorry I can't find the thread.
Where is the best place to find them?
I have heard Walmart but the local ones don't have them in stock or listed.
I have called Gamo USA but they only list the lead "Round" ones.
Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks!
TWP

Post by TWP »

I think the "Lead Round Ones" are the Gamo BB's.
durant7

Post by durant7 »

They are steel and can be seen below.

I think they are just closer to ball bearing "roundness" and "smoothness" relative to an old Crosman or Daisy BB. Can be found at Oshmans, Acadamy or your sporting goods chain of choice. Pricy if you are not shooting in a competition. And of course the International BB gun championship you must use Daisy issued pellets.

Hope that helps.

http://www.gamo-airguns.com/air-gun-pellets-round.htm
Haireacane

GAMO HIGH-GRADE BB

Post by Haireacane »

As a longtime 4-H B.B. Rifle coach our kids have shot every type of BB we can find. What you're looking for is the GAMO High-Grade BB which has a black coating and comes in a metal screw top container. Here in Georgia they are only available at Wal-mart and cost $3.00 per 250. Gamo also makes another black BB called ROUND. We shot both and found, after measuring them, that the High-Grade were more consistant. If you have not tried the new Daisy precision ground shot you will be surprised. I don't know who makes them for Daisy but they are much improved over the bb's that came in the plain white boxes. The new ones come in a plastic bubble container.

After trying everything we could find, we raised enough money and only shoot ball bearings in competition. We made it to the international B.B. match this year where you must shoot the new Daisy bb's and we were greatly impressed with them. Not enough to give up the ball bearings for 4-H matches.

Good Luck...
Douglas

Gamo BB's

Post by Douglas »

I've got a tin of them I'll GIVE You!

My daughter has had excellent results with the Crossman Copperhead BB's. The Gamo's were too big and stuck in the barrel of her Daisy 499 EVERY TIME!

I'm not saying they aren't good. I'm sure they are in the correct gun. They just don't work in a 499. :-(