Thanks coach Anatoliy Piddubnyy

old, good http://www.midcoast.com/~pilkguns/bbs/

Moderators: rexifelis, pilkguns

LesJ

Thanks coach Anatoliy Piddubnyy

Post by LesJ »

After reading "The Vital Problems of Pistol Shooting" and "The Vital Problems of Pistol Shooting Part 2" I applied your teachings to my shooting with positive results. Thanks again and I am looking forward to new articles.
I have couple questions: during practice when shooting for groups I manage to keep them within 10 horizontally but open up to 9 vertically.
Is this mater of paying closer attention to the top of the sights?
How to apply starting of the trigger squeeze before looking at the sights with center vision into free pistol, without danger of shot going off prematurely.
Comments from other shooters are welcomed also.
Thanks.
Anatolii Piddubnyi

Re: Thanks coach Anatoliy Piddubnyy

Post by Anatolii Piddubnyi »

Hi, LesJ,
thanks, I'm happy be aware that somebody is using my method in his training.
Your first question is very troublesome to response, because they are a few of problem.
-Do you shooting for groups on normal target or on white carton?
-What is the correlation between widthes of your front and rear sights? The proection of front sight debt to be 0,5 - 0,75 of rear sight. If you have the rear signt to large is possible the dispertion vertically. Last years the factory of arms have a tendention to make the rear sight to strong - in this case the dispertion is horizontally.
About the starting of trigger action before looking at the sights - I'm sure, if the shooter had make the preparation fase very good and the shot going off prematurely, this shot is always good. Attention: the finger must be actived at the same time the sights to entry to shooting zone.
About the news articles...I don't now. Just now I'm working in the Mexican Federation - only 4 months. Maybe later, I have any ideas.
Good shooting!
Anatoliy Piddubnyy.

dubich-at-yahoo.com.45985.45979
Luis Albergaria Pacheco

Another question to Anatolii

Post by Luis Albergaria Pacheco »

I am trying to make a tape to help my training, based on the "kindergarden" 20sec. preparation, 5 sec execution, 5 sec followthrought, 30 sec rest.
The 5 sec for execution seams very short time. Should it be from the instant you raise the pistol from the bench, or from the instant the gun aproach the target (when you start making trigger pressure)?
Thank you once more for some excelent articles.
LP.

luis.a.albergaria-at-telecom.pt.45991.45979
kaads

Huh? . . . . . .n.t.

Post by kaads »

: Hi, LesJ,
: thanks, I'm happy be aware that somebody is using my method in his training.
: Your first question is very troublesome to response, because they are a few of problem.
: -Do you shooting for groups on normal target or on white carton?
: -What is the correlation between widthes of your front and rear sights? The proection of front sight debt to be 0,5 - 0,75 of rear sight. If you have the rear signt to large is possible the dispertion vertically. Last years the factory of arms have a tendention to make the rear sight to strong - in this case the dispertion is horizontally.
: About the starting of trigger action before looking at the sights - I'm sure, if the shooter had make the preparation fase very good and the shot going off prematurely, this shot is always good. Attention: the finger must be actived at the same time the sights to entry to shooting zone.
: About the news articles...I don't now. Just now I'm working in the Mexican Federation - only 4 months. Maybe later, I have any ideas.
: Good shooting!
: Anatoliy Piddubnyy.

LesJ

Post by LesJ »

First I would like to apologies for misspelling your name, but that's how it is on Pilkguns web page. Scott or Warren please note that.
I shoot groups on scale down targets since I practice at home from reduced distance.
I use 4 mm front sight with approximately 0.5 of rear sight.
Once again thank you for your help.
Les

Anatolii Piddubnyi

Re: Another question to Anatolii

Hi, Luis,
is a pleasure to “see” somebody acquaintance.
I now, the most problem is a contents of Kindergarten. About this problem I can write the next: the best Kindergarten is a tape with a recording of own voice of shooter. What must to be recorded? Here is one example:
-At your places!
-Prepare!
-Attention, three, two, one, start!
-The ankles, the knees, the lumbar zone, the shoulder, the wrist…
-The pistol is very safely in my hand…
I’m calm, I’m ready… Go!
Their 6 points are the preparation phase – 15-20 second (the Pistol a little higher of target, without aiming!). After “Go!” the Pistol get to shooting zone.
-The finger…the sights…the finger get without stop…
-Keep it up! (Here the shot get out).
-The next shot I’ll make with sights like that…
-Stop!
Is very good utilize a classical music as background for this recording, Richard Claydermann is wonderful!
Luis, if you want I can send to you the Spanish variant.
Sincerely your,
Anatolii Piddubnyi.
: I am trying to make a tape to help my training, based on the "kindergarden" 20sec. preparation, 5 sec execution, 5 sec followthrought, 30 sec rest.
: The 5 sec for execution seams very short time. Should it be from the instant you raise the pistol from the bench, or from the instant the gun aproach the target (when you start making trigger pressure)?
: Thank you once more for some excelent articles.
: LP.

dubich-at-yahoo.com.46024.45991
Anatolii Piddubnyi

: First I would like to apologies for misspelling your name, but that's how it is on Pilkguns web page. Scott or Warren please note that.
: I shoot groups on scale down targets since I practice at home from reduced distance.
: I use 4 mm front sight with approximately 0.5 of rear sight.
: Once again thank you for your help.
: Les
Hi, LesJ,
no problem with my names – Anatolii Piddubnyy and Anatoliy Piddubnyi is the same person. I have two passports : one for Anatolii Piddubnyy other for Anatoliy Piddubnyi.
This are fourth and fifth variant of my names in my passports – is very difficult to write the slave name with alphabet Latin.
If your Pistol have the front sight 4mm, the rear sight must to be 3,8 – 4,0mm.
4mm front sight is the maximally for Free Pistol, because the projection of this sight is equally as target.
Excuse me for my English – I can speak and write 6 language, but I don’t speak English.
Good shooting!
Sincerely your,
Anatolii Piddubnyi.

dubich-at-yahoo.com.46041.46014
LesJ

Post by LesJ »

I have no problems understanding your English.
I really appreciate your help and it is good to have access to top coaching. I hope I can use it again in the future.

GusR

Articles on the web ?

Post by GusR »

Is there any place on the web where I can find all the Anatoliy´s articles (English or Spanish) ?
Thanks in advance
Gus
LesJ

Re: Articles on the web ?

Post by LesJ »

I know only about two of them and you can find them at: www.pilkguns.com/omni.htm in English.

GusR

Tkx so much, Les ! n/txt

Post by GusR »

: I know only about two of them and you can find them at: www.pilkguns.com/omni.htm in English.