.32 wadcutters

Feel free to post for sale items as long as they are directly related to International type shooting
If you sell something, we would very much appreciate a donation of $5-10 either mailed to us or paypalled to us.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
Feel free to post for sale items as long as they are directly related to International type shooting
If you sell something, we would very much appreciate a donation of $5-10 either mailed to us or paypalled to us.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
chukeeee

.32 wadcutters

Post by chukeeee »

Help!
For years, my wife and I used .32 hard cast bullets from Magnus. The quality control was not good, I had to sort through every box. Use the “good” ones at 50yds, the “ not too bad” ones at 25yds, and the “not good” ones for practice. Then I found Dardas bullets on this site, and never looked back. Every bullet was perfect, sized to .314 for our GSP’s.
Now, no longer in business. Does anyone have a bullet maker out there that sells a hard cast 32 wc, not a doubke ender, the bullets I want have a slight dome on one end and a bevel base. They fly true at 50yds, no tipping or tumbling.
Thanks for looking
dubbyah

Re: .32 wadcutters

Post by dubbyah »

Graf's has some Lapua bullets that might be what you are looking for.
m1963

Post by m1963 »

chukeeee

Post by chukeeee »

Thanks for the replies, but I am not looking for soft swaged hollow base bullets. I’m looking for hard cast bullets. I’ve tried several of the hollow based soft bullets, and all have problems with bullets tumbling at 50yds. The Magnus/Dardas cast bullets fly true on the long line.