FWB P44 absorber problem?

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
10metershooterazores

FWB P44 absorber problem?

Post by 10metershooterazores »

Good nigth!
I have a FWB P44!
I was going to train now in the morning and a Pellet came in the opposite way... I give some small beatings on the P44 and when I went to shoot she wouldn’t shoot!
The trigger was stuck, it couldn’t go from dry shot to air... I tried to activate the cocking and nothing, it didn’t reach the end and suddenly fired two shots... I went to see from the absorber to the manual and turned to the right screw because was before the 3mm!
It was good! Was it really from the absorber?
It seems that it was good and that you rotate to the right is when the resistance is before 3mm which was the case... it seems that running only on little bit to the right and giving a few shots straigth as the manual says it was good!!!
Was it the absorber?

Thank you and please reply
10 meter Shooter
BobGee

Re: FWB P44 absorber problem?

Post by BobGee »

I'm sorry you didn't get any response to your two posts on this subject.

It's a little difficult to determine what happened to your P44 (I have one) when you gave it “some small beatings” - hopefully you meant some small taps. I guess that was down on the grip and was intended to dislodge the pellet that was in the wrong way round. First off I'd say that if that happens again, push the pellet out from the muzzle with a length of whipper- snipper cord or just shoot the pellet into the dirt. Banging the pistol around, no matter the reason, can't be good for it.

With regard to what happened to the pistol, you could be right about the absorber. However I find the “two shots” puzzling. Whatever, now that it seems to be functioning OK - except for the leak you talk of in a later post, I’d leave well alone and just get on and shoot.

Bob