1907 In Precise Stock

Feel free to post for sale items as long as they are directly related to International type shooting
If you sell something, we would very much appreciate a donation of $5-10 either mailed to us or paypalled to us.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
Feel free to post for sale items as long as they are directly related to International type shooting
If you sell something, we would very much appreciate a donation of $5-10 either mailed to us or paypalled to us.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
Kewton

1907 In Precise Stock

Post by Kewton »

Looking to sell my daughters 1907 precise alu stock. This gun has been rebarreled by Anschutz North America with a 21 inch barrel set up for smaller females to shoot. The gun is in average shape normal scratches to the stock. The gun will have to be picked up in person in TN or surrounding area or shipped to your choice of FFL dealers. Asking 3100.00 I will have to get a complete list of all the accessories I have for the gun. Gun groups as expected trigger and everything else are in perfect condition. All springs recently have been replaced as well. New firing pin has less than 500 rounds.
Kewton

Re: 1907 In Precise Stock

Post by Kewton »

Looking to sell my daughters 1907 precise alu stock. This gun has been rebarreled by Anschutz North America with a 21 inch barrel set up for smaller females to shoot. The gun is in average shape normal scratches to the stock. The gun will have to be picked up in person in TN or surrounding area or shipped to your choice of FFL dealers. Asking 3100.00 I will have to get a complete list of all the accessories I have for the gun. Gun groups as expected trigger and everything else are in perfect condition. All springs recently have been replaced as well. New firing pin has less than 500 rounds. 423-28zero-411zero txt or call for pictures