2023 SC Regional Registration Open

Brought to you by Zero Bullet Company Inc.

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, Isabel1130

H_T_Davis

2023 SC Regional Registration Open

Post by H_T_Davis »

Registration is now open for everyone for the Mid-Carolina Gun Club Regional. Shooters in recent Regionals and State Championships, Bullseye Tournament of Champions Invitees and a few others had a chance to pre-register. As I write this, we have 65ish competitors in various stages of registration.

This year's match is a 3-day affair, as opposed to the 2-day matches we've had in the past. That means we'll be able to accommodate up to 72 shooters*, we'll have have more time for more shooting, and you'll get a couple of more meals. We've added Team Matches for this year (not normal Team Matches, so read the attached Match Program) and expanded the Side Games even more. I don't anticipate having to turn anyone away from the Regional 2700 this year, but the Short Course 2700 relays on Thursday could well fill up (only 48 spots).

The Match Program is too large to attach at this site, so please contact me if you would like to be emailed a Match Program, or you can download it over at Bullseye-L. If you want to bring one or more guests, please send me their names and email addresses and I'll get them a package.

Lastly, the Florida State Championship match is now held the weekend before our match, down in Jacksonville, FL. Ted and Sue Carter run an awesome event, and for those of you traveling from afar, shooting that match, spending a day or two in Savannah or Charleston, then shooting our match is a GREAT way to see October out. Just to help out, every shooter at our match who also shoots in the FL match will get a $10 rebate at our match. If you would like their match program, just let me know and I'll send you one.

As always, if there is anything that I can do to make this a no-brainer YES!, feel free to email me at MCGCBullseye@gmail.org.

We're looking forward to seeing you on the line.

Regards,
Hurdis (Tom) Davis

* - If we have more than 72 shooters that want to sign up, we will start a Waiting List. As the match nears, we will likely have a few folks who have to back out and the open slots will be filled from the Waiting List. On the other hand, if the Waiting List reaches 8 or more, then Team Matches will be partially or wholly replaced with a 4th Relay.