Hammerli 208 optic mount

Brought to you by Zero Bullet Company Inc.

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, Isabel1130

eggchamber

Hammerli 208 optic mount

Post by eggchamber »

Hello,

I picked up an International a few months back and have been enjoying it but would like to mount an optic, I see that LarrysGuns used to make one that attached to the weight rail but these seem to be pretty hard to come across. I did see find these but the man who makes them can only ship to an address within Germany and before I go on the task of getting one to someone over there and then back to here in the states I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with them;

https://wilkins-knives.com/red-dot-mounts/

Thanks
bking

Re: Hammerli 208 optic mount

Post by bking »

I had Roddy Toyota drill and tap my Hammerli for a .22 tip-off rail. Worked great for an Ultradot, fixed to the barrel it was very consistent. Cost was lower much than the Larry’s mount as well.
Black_Talon

Post by Black_Talon »

Eggchamber,

I am extremely interested in this mount, and would buy 2 of them right now, if they were available to the USA. I know nobody in Germany to get these sent to, so I will be of no help to you in that manner. If you do figure out how to do this, *PLEASE* let me know! Thanks!

EDIT: Maybe you could cross-post this to the thread in the BE forums about this same topic:

https://www.bullseyeforum.net/t18657-wt ... %2A#162934
brassmaster

Post by brassmaster »

You can purchase Hammerli 208 & 215 optics mounts at Red Feather Outfitters, Marengo, Ohio. Jim Henderson, USMC (retired) Champion Shooter, bought Larry's Gun inventory after he passed and opened a shop at the Cardinal Center, Morengo Ohio. There is a web site: Red Feather Outfitters, you can order online (email) or via telephone. I bought two Hammerli mounts from there, one for my 208s & one for my 215s and some magazines. He also has an inventory of hard-to-find Hammerli parts and other match pistols parts & accessories.
Hope this helps.
-Jim, AKA Brassmaster