Grant support $$$ for Coach Training and Clinics

Hints and how to’s for coaches and junior shooters of all categories

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963

Bob Foth

Grant support $$$ for Coach Training and Clinics

Post by Bob Foth »

I’ve designed a successful training clinic model that has each coach bring one athlete to work with for a 2-day clinic at your local range. I share what I’ve learned as an Olympic Medalist, USAS National Paralympic and National Rifle Coach, USAS Youth and Coach Programs Manager and CMP Director of Training. Coaches and athletes learn together while alternating classroom and range sessions.

NEW FOR 2022! MidwayUSA Foundation Coach Training grants now support this type of program. I hope to subsidize up to half of the clinic fees for Coach & Athlete Pairs through MidwayUSA Foundation Coach Training grants. Only coaches of MidwayUSA Foundation endowed teams are eligible for the subsidy, but any active coach may attend.
The grant application cycle is only open through March 1, so please PM me ASAP on targettalk to learn more about the program and schedule one for your range.

This MidwayUSA grant program is also available for Level 1 NRA/USAS/CMP Coach Schools which I can provide in your area.

I also plan to offer a Level 3 Rifle Coach School in Colorado this fall. Please contact me if interested in attending.