Pardini K12 or K10

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
caffeo

Pardini K12 or K10

Post by caffeo »

Hello all
What do you think Pardini K10 for first pca pistol? Or Is Better Pardini K12 ? I have try these pistols but for me Is pretty well the K10.

Thank you
robjob

Re: Pardini K12 or K10

Post by robjob »

We have k10 and k12 in our jr program, and I shot a k10 for several years... I wouldn't get them again. There is minimal adjustment in the grip which nearly all other pistols in this price range have. I went to a walther lp500 and the grip adjustment allowed it point much more natural for me. I've had it for about a year, and my personal best went from low 560, to 572. Granted, not a lot of points of improvement, but mid 560s are now routine. I shot my first practice session of the season a few days ago, 566 after not shooting for months.

The k10s do have a "trough" to load pellets so loading is easier. The k12, you have to insert the pellet directly into the barrel ala steyer lp10/Evo I personally don't like this which is why I bought the walther
Ramon OP

Post by Ramon OP »

K12. It has a much better trigger.
Ramon
Rover

Post by Rover »

Since you don't know what you want, save a lot of money and buy a used Pardini K58. It's just as accurate as the two you mentioned and it will teach you to set up your trigger and fit your grips. It will also build up your shooting arm.
william

Post by william »

Rover wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 10:15 am Since you don't know what you want, save a lot of money and buy a used Pardini K58. It's just as accurate as the two you mentioned and it will teach you to set up your trigger and fit your grips. It will also build up your shooting arm.
Are you, perchance, suggesting that points are to be earned and not purchased?
Rover

Post by Rover »

william wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:52 am
Rover wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 10:15 am Since you don't know what you want, save a lot of money and buy a used Pardini K58. It's just as accurate as the two you mentioned and it will teach you to set up your trigger and fit your grips. It will also build up your shooting arm.
Are you, perchance, suggesting that points are to be earned and not purchased?
Yeah, I guess I am. Sorry to be so contrary to the popular opinions here. NOT
Agt. Smith

Post by Agt. Smith »

I can't speak for the K10, but I can say that I really like the K12. I've had it for 3 months now and have put probably 5000 shots through it.

Compromises abound, but I believe Ramon OP is correct - the trigger was one of the big reasons for me.

If you'd like some practical information about it feel free to PM me. Good luck !
pbrejsa

Post by pbrejsa »

It is written above that the K10 has a worse trigger than the K12. What led you to this statement? For pistols manufactured after 2018, the triggers should be completely identical. Perhaps with used weapons, the different condition could be affected by poor maintenance or adjustment. But the triggers and their production design K12 and K10 should be the same.