Pardini Trigger replacement

Brought to you by Zero Bullet Company Inc.

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, Isabel1130

ASchlem

Pardini Trigger replacement

Post by ASchlem »

So i emailed Pardini USA a few days ago about purchasing a short trigger for a gt45 and there response was.

Sir,
Because the two-stage trigger is the most complicated part of a Pardini.. we change these custom triggers out here, in house, rather than ship them.
The GT Custom Trigger is $113.93. Installation is $90 per hour, but very likely less for a trigger installation. If you wish to have your trigger exchanged, please fill out a Repair/Service Request Form from our website [https://www.pardiniguns.com/repair-serv ... uest-form/ ]. When submitted, we get a copy and so do you – so you can print it and place inside the case with your pistol.
If shipping via carrier to us, please use late day delivery.

Best Regards,

Karen Waugh
Pardini USA
(813) 983-9839
info@PardiniGuns.com

What?? I have to pay for shipping two ways with insurance.. Maybe pay $90 for the 1hr min and $113 for the trigger?? $300 later i get a new trigger.
I have read others buy and installed themselves. This is not above by confidence level. Heck there is a youtube video showing how to do it. Does anyone have one they would sell?
ghillieman

Re: Pardini Trigger replacement

Post by ghillieman »

Well.....
Things change.
I installed the short trigger myself and it made a huge difference for me.
I also altered the internals to take the two stage to a one stage long roll, worked great.
FWIW, I recommend the short trigger for bullseye shooting.
Dipnet

Re: Pardini Trigger replacement

Post by Dipnet »

That sounds like Pardini has become more profit motivated and less owner-friendly (or maybe they've had to undo a lot of owner's adjustments). I used to own a GT45 and bought and installed a short trigger and did not like it. Changing the trigger obviously changes its geometry and feel. So I sold the short trigger and re-installed the original. I wish Pardini would make a single stack GT...

A note on adjusting triggers: keep notes and what you've done so that you can accurately undo adjustments if necessary. Matter of fact, I have a gun notebook in which I keep records of what all I've done to my pitiful collection of firearms and it really helps. dipnet