Field Target Shooting forum advice

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

ABerryhill

Field Target Shooting forum advice

Post by ABerryhill »

Dear Friends,

Many of your know me for my work 3d-printing custom target pistol and rifle grips via PrecisionTargetPistolGrips.com. Thanks for all of your support, I love making grips for target shooters. I've recently also started making grips for Field Target Shooters. They use many of the same guns and the specialized grip modifications they utilize are easily created via 3d-printing. However I'm challenged to find the right on-line outlet to promote the grips and am hoping that the crossover I know exists between Olympic Rifle and Field Target shooters can help point me in the right direction. I know about the Yellow Airgun Classifieds, but that site isn't terribly friendly to small commercial operations like mine (and unlike TargetTalk- thanks Scott!).

If anyone knows of a forum for Field Target shooting similar to this one, I'd be most grateful for pointer or introduction.

Many thanks,

Andrew

PrecisionTargetPistolGrips.com
rualert

Re: Field Target Shooting forum advice

Post by rualert »

Perhaps try the GTA,and ask about a Vendor gate just for your wares. There is a thriving Field Target, along with several other groups there, and they are an international forum like this one. Very friendly, just drop by and contact the forum leader.

Casey