I need a very reliable 22 for bullseye compitition.

Brought to you by Zero Bullet Company Inc.

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, Isabel1130

davekp

Re: I need a very reliable 22 for bullseye compitition.

Post by davekp »

pistol champ wrote:I read that a lot of people suggest a Pardini I have one and it is great. It is very adjustable so you can make it fit you. One feature that most people do not talk about is the ability to change the grip angle from very "European style" angle to straight up "1911 style" with one screw. This is only on the stock Pardini grips not aftermarket grips. Couple this with a trigger that you can make one or two stage, roll or crisp, heavy or light pull or anything in between. The trigger can be moved forward, backward, canted, moved off center, pretty much where ever you need it. The gun balance of the gun can be changed by adding or subtracting weights and the recoil pulse can be changed by placement of springs and weights, not that a 22 has much recoil. This is a gun for the shooter that does not want to compromise on how the gun fits you.
How do you change the grip angle?
pistol champ

Re: I need a very reliable 22 for bullseye compitition.

Post by pistol champ »

Loosen grip screw and the grip will rotate. You will need a longer screw to get to 1911 angle. I put a rubber wedge (part of a door stop) in the gap that opens up between the grip and frame so I could always get the same angle when removing the grip for cleaning.