I'm done with Egun

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

robinhoods

I'm done with Egun

Post by robinhoods »

Tried several times to buy a beautiful gun which the ad stated "International shipping". None would ship to the USA. I also tried talking to several that said shipping in europe. No Go

OH Well.
Most said it was to difficult to get a gun into the US with all their laws about guns-even though it is an airgun.
Robinhoods.
I know there are probably some who hit on the right person but almost all of them will not ship to the US.
I guess the anti gun people in this country really did a job on us.
conradin

Post by conradin »

Interesting I just got a commitment with someone who would said no sale internationally...so I don't have any problem. I wrote to him in both English and German, and he reply with both English and German. Pray tell which items you were asking?

Post by Guest »

Anyone who can set up a business brokering eGun imports to the USA will make a fortune.
robinhoods

egun

Post by robinhoods »

here is just one of five if I can find them.

http://www.egun.de/market/item.php?id=4896684

says international shipping but they won't ship to the US
robinhoods

egun

Post by robinhoods »

robinhoods

egun

Post by robinhoods »

Maybe they see I am a new buyer which says 0 in my box so they don't want to take a chance-most of them want bank transfers though.
conradin

Post by conradin »

Ask them WHY, what is the problem, etc.
conradin

Post by conradin »

Anonymous wrote:Anyone who can set up a business brokering eGun imports to the USA will make a fortune.
Anyone who is adventurous enough to set up a business brokering for parties that can only be known in cyber space without any verifiable physical address or accountability is a fool.

Import FFL license is very expensive to obtain. That is why it is not wise to purchase firearms from Egun, but only accessories or certain air pistols or rifles.
conradin

Re: egun

Post by conradin »

robinhoods wrote:here is just one of five if I can find them.

I sent an inquiry and lets wait what will happen.
robinhoods

egun

Post by robinhoods »

danke Conradin
Sie sind ein guter Mann
robin
ScottEdvin

Post by ScottEdvin »

I am also interested in buying a new gun which is perfect for target shooting and safety in home. My range is $700-800$. I regularly search on the net to get the good option for me. Share some information regarding this.

Thanks
FredB

legal only

Post by FredB »

ScottEdvin wrote:I am also interested in buying a new gun which is perfect for target shooting and safety in home. My range is $700-800$. I regularly search on the net to get the good option for me. Share some information regarding this.

Thanks
All transactions involving firearms and airguns must strictly follow all applicable laws, no matter where the transactions originate. You cannot legally purchase a firearm directly from the internet, and you will not receive that kind of information here.

egun

Post by Guest »

Where did you get that?
even ebay sells airguns on the internet like feinwerkbau.

I was told there is a new law that makes it very expensive to ship to the us from Germany.
Quite a few ads say shipping EU but also international-so I thought that included the US.
We are talking an airgun here. what has happened here. There is no more common sense anymore. It's like they took common sense and banned it-threw it out.
pilkguns
Site Admin

Post by pilkguns »

Anonymous wrote:Anyone who can set up a business brokering eGun imports to the USA will make a fortune.
I gave this up 5 or 6 years ago, because it wasn;t profitable..... and that was before the new wave of gun regulations hit abut 3 years ago.

Annnnnnnnnd I was buying in Germany, paying for them with my German bank account, having them shipped to my exporter and included with my normal shipments ever 3-4 months. 15-20 guns at a time. You can't get much cheaper than than that, and at the it just wasn;t worth the trouble.

Jim E is barely getting by on the skin of his teeth on what he sells.
Last edited by pilkguns on Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
pilkguns
Site Admin

Post by pilkguns »

conradin wrote:

shipping within the EU is still international shipping, and things like airguns to some countries in the EU are easier.... but shipping outside the EU is not possible without major headaches.
robinhoods

egun

Post by robinhoods »

Yes I think you are right.
We do the same thing here-shipping to the lower 48 only.
robinhoods.
thanks
conradin

Post by conradin »

conradin wrote:

Turned out he is from the Netherlands. The laws over there are strict and selling guns, even air pistols, is a headache.
conradin

Post by conradin »

The seller of my item will ship my item tomorrow, I am excited. In egun, you win some, you lose some. Just don't get super excited just because you find something there, always prepare that the seller will not sell to you.
robinhoods

egun

Post by robinhoods »

Hi
I guess I just have to keep trying I guess-if you found someone maybe I will.
Neat thing about the process is you pick up some german words here and there.
I recognize quite a few but the pronunciation of these words might be hard for me to say correctly.
I like the site period.
robinhoods
Thanks for giving me some hope.
Leon

Post by Leon »

Just ignore them when they say "No International Shipping". It's only because they do not want to go through the export process.

Explain to them that you have a dealer in Germany who will do the export and all they have to do is to send the gun to them - the problem or reluctance disappears.

Kriegeskorte will do the export to the USA for you..