World Cup videos

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

World Cup videos

Post by Guest »

The ISSF YouTube Channel has uploaded "highlights" from the Ft Benning World Cup but no Finals videos. Anyone know if they will be uploaded?
Marc Orvin

Post by Marc Orvin »

ISSF TV was running hard trying to just get the video. Then they have to do post production work on it before they upload it to the website. Add to that the fact that they left yesterday from Columbus and jetted to Tucson to film the shotgun WC. They are filming all day and doing post production all night. It may be a few days before you see all the Ft Benning finals posted.

But, it will be worth it.

Marc

Post by Guest »

Marc,

Thanks for the reply. I had not considered the back-to-back World Cups with shotgun as well...I've been trying to avoid all the news-feeds so I can watch the finals without spoilers (I don't know who won gold...).

Glad to know they were there filming it all for this season, I'll keep waiting.

Abi
dontshootcritters

Post by dontshootcritters »

I would just like to agree with the last post..here here!!
How hard is it to keep quiet and not ruin for others who have not watched them.Ive asked elsewhere about that exact situation.
It takes all the fun out of watching the final when you know before the first shot has been fired the order of things
conradin

Post by conradin »

Have a little bit of patience...