Length of time in receiving order?

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Ted

Length of time in receiving order?

Post by Ted »

What has been your wait when ordering pellets form Pilkguns? Just curious. I ordered some pellets (5000) almost a month ago and have not gotten them yet. This has not been typical of the service I have had from them in the past.
dronning

Post by dronning »

Why not call and get an estimated delivery. They always are very helpful.

Dave
Certified Safety Instructor: Rifle & Pistol
They that give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
~ Ben Franklin
Ted

Post by Ted »

Dave,
I did. I initially ordered some Edelman AP targets and pellets. I was told the order would be shipped week of 2/26/14. . Then when I didn't get anything I called and they said they could send targets but, were waiting on the pellets. I told them I needed the targets for a postal my daughter was shooting. They sent the targets overnight express then and I received that Friday. I waited and was told they were waiting on the pellets again. They said they would be shipped this week. I initially order 2/18/14. I really like pilkguns but, this seems not their typical service. I thought they made the pellets there? I ordered the 4.495's to see if they would be any different than what I typically used (4.49). Could this be the delay? I repeat that I do like pilkguns but, they should have called and said they didn't have the pellets or told me when I initially called instead of me waiting and then asking them.
conradin

Post by conradin »

Pilk's people are always reliable and courteous and willing to explain things. This seems unusual.