Help With Air Pistol Sight Adjustment List?

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
Gwhite

Post by Gwhite »

I wanted to make up a table of sight adjustment info for the different air pistols the MIT team uses. I figured while I was at it, I'd try to make it as complete as possible. It's taken a while, but I've got a fairly exhaustive list. In the process, I've found quite a few errors in various published data, including some manufacturer's manuals.

I'm hoping people will find the correction data (mm/click) useful. It wasn't easy to find for many pistols. For those of you who are of the "crank it until it hits where you want" school, go right ahead. There is as much as a 5 to 1 variation in the amount of correction per click, and several pistols have significantly differences between elevation & windage.

I'm missing info on several pistols, and have contacted the manufacturers without success. If anyone can help me fill in the blanks, I'd appreciate it. Once it's as complete as I can get it, I'll make it available for everyone.

Here's what I have:

Basically what I'm missing is:

Aeron Spider: Correction per click
SAM: I have no info on any of their pistols
Walther LP300: Correction per click (not in the manual)

Also, if anyone spots any errors, please let me know. I tried to be really thorough, but the quality of the documentation I found varied wildly.
narayanan

Post by narayanan »

Excellent job collecting this data, now i know that i am not much of a help but i really appreciate what you've done.
Gwhite

Post by Gwhite »

Thanks! I got a response from Aeron, but no word from either SAM or Walther.

I also think there is an error in the Pardini K10 manual, and I've asked them for clarification. They have a table that lists the sight adjustments for all their pistols, and the K10 and the K10 Junior are both listed as being the same as all the .22 semi-autos. I suspect the rear sight hardware is identical, but the different sight radii and shooting distances mean they can't possibly have the same correction per click.