*** BEST PLACE TO BUY S&W 32L BRASS ***

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
ebrem

*** BEST PLACE TO BUY S&W 32L BRASS ***

Post by ebrem »

Hello

I am wondering if any of you that are shooting the S&W 32L can send me in the right direction to buy some reasonably priced brass for reloading.

I would be grateful for any responses.

Thank You.
checkenbach

Post by checkenbach »

Have you tried Starline brass????? Great brass that's reasonably priced, I don't know if they make your caliber though.

Post by Guest »

Why do you shout in the title. The subject isn't that important.
mister G

Post by mister G »

With the price of new brass at 20 cents (or much more) each, look for once-fired unless you absolutely need new.

Thought I remembered comments about Starline new brass having overly thick case walls.

I bought a case of Lapua a few years ago at 11 cents delivered from Canada (I know, I know) and am still using it with light 25 yd target loads.
ebrem

Post by ebrem »

"checkenbach

Posted: Tue May 18, 2010 7:26 pm Post subject:
Have you tried Starline brass????? Great brass that's reasonably priced, I don't know if they make your caliber though."

Hello checkenbach

Thanks for your response. I did check Starline brass - great brass but at the moment pricey and out of stock.

"Guest

Posted: Wed May 19, 2010 2:32 am Post subject:
Why do you shout in the title. The subject isn't that important."

Hello Guest

Sorry for shouting.
The subject is a relative one, and to me, at the moment, this subject is important.
You know you could spend some of your idle time criticizing others, by doing "Good Things" for others rather than being critical of others.
It's very easy to be critical in general, it can be a learning experience to refrain from it. It does make you a better person.

Your parents must have been terribly critical of you as a child, I am sorry for that as well.

"mister G

Posted: Wed May 19, 2010 4:27 am Post subject:
With the price of new brass at 20 cents (or much more) each, look for once-fired unless you absolutely need new.

Thought I remembered comments about Starline new brass having overly thick case walls.

I bought a case of Lapua a few years ago at 11 cents delivered from Canada (I know, I know) and am still using it with light 25 yd target loads."

mister G

Thanks for your response.
I have been combing the internet for once fired brass and so far I have come up empty.
mister G

Post by mister G »

This forum is better than most for finding once-fired .32 S&W-L brass.
Barry G

Post by Barry G »

Try Midway USA for Remington brass. I've had no problem with it.
Lilly

Post by Lilly »

For top level competition I use Lapua brass. For other comps I use Starline.

Why Lapua? If I could afford to shoot factory rounds they would be my choice. This is the closest I can get. Add in a Federal small pistol primer, and powder and 98gb HBWC.

Fortunately shooting a revolver so need to scurry about the shooting line and beyond to grab the brass. Plus they spend hours in a tumbler, bringing them to a blinding shine that may one day be banned by the ISSF as an unfair advantage :)
customs954

hirtenberger .32 brass

Post by customs954 »

I purchased 1000 .32 brass from Larry's guns for I beleive 89.00. Hirtenberger is made in Austria I beleive. I load 1.5 of Bullseye with 98 GR spear or Vid N310 at 1.4 with same bullet. This brass appears to be quite consistant in dimension.
Good service by Larry as well
Rob