Walther LG300XT JUNIOR and Anschutz 8001/2 JUNIOR Dimensions

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

RobinC

Walther LG300XT JUNIOR and Anschutz 8001/2 JUNIOR Dimensions

Post by RobinC »

My wife who is small and likes short rifles is in the market for a new air rifle. The favorites are the Walther LG300XT Junior and Anschutz 8001/2 Junior, so far all efforts with dealers and agents to find some specific dimensions has failed so I'm hoping some one has one they can cast a measure across. We would like to know :-
1. The smallest dimension that can be adjusted from centre of curve of butt plate to the front of the pistol grip?
2.The shortest dimension from the line of the face of the trigger shoe to the front of the pistol grip.
I seem to have spent years shortening and modding rifles for her, it would be nice to buy one off the peg that fits!
Best regards
Robin
pfiori

LG300XT Junior Dimensions

Post by pfiori »

I have a LG300XT Junior in the laminated wood stock for my kids to shoot. I measure 10 1/8 inches from the front of the grip to the center of the buttplate with the plate centered. The shortest Trigger to front of grip distance is 13/16.
Hope this is helpful.
Pete
RobinC

Post by RobinC »

Pete
Thanks thats most helpful, the trigger reach is fine, but that looks like I'll have to do some work to shorten it as her present rifle which is perfect is 25cm which is 9 13/16 in old money and she wanted to experiment with the length a touch shorter.
Thanks again
Best regards
Robin
RobinC

Post by RobinC »

Any one with the same dimensions for an Anchutz 8002/1 Junior would also be much appreciated.
Best regards
Robin