Walther

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

Langy

Walther

Post by Langy »

Hi all,

I am looking at a Walther for my 17 year old son, he has been using my anschutz 1813 but he keeps growing so we have to make heaps of setting changes each time we shoot. I would like to know more about the Walther. It's a 3P wooden, thumb hole stock, we think by looking at it, it maybe a mid 80's or so, I can't find a model number or any manuals for it on the net or on the Walther web site. Does anyone out there know much about them? The little I have heard is that they are as good as the others at the time, but would love learn more about them.

Thanks Langy :)
RobinC

Post by RobinC »

I had a Walther KK match in the early 80's, thumbhole, sloping fore end, adjustable cheek and length, it was a superb rifle, shot far above my level. The late great Malcolm Cooper imported them to the UK and used one to win at world level.
Best regards
Robin
RobinC

Post by RobinC »

If you Google Walther KK Match you'l find examples, I think it may have also been known as the GX1 in the states.
Best regards
Robin
Langy

Walther

Post by Langy »

Hi Robin,

That sounds just like it :) I have no doubt that it's a fine Smallbore rifle & should serve my son well. It looks like it is well loved was owned by a retied prone shooter how just shoots Benchrest now. I would love to find an owners manual somewhere, so we can set it up just right for the young fella, eg; trigger settings and more ;)

Thanks.
Langy

Walther

Post by Langy »

Hi all,

we have bought the walther we are just waiting for the paper work to go through. We are looking for a manual thats in English, if any one has a copy could you scan it & e-mail it to or a link to one, is a Walther KK 200 wooden stock. Made around the 80's.

Thank, Langy.
Spencer

Post by Spencer »

Langy

Post by Langy »

Thanks a lot, Robin & Spencer ;)

Langy