walther kk200

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

guess

walther kk200

Post by guess »

need feedback on people that have this rifle..its accuracy

Post by Guest »

I've been shooting one for 5 years now and love it. They can shoot groups just as tight as any other rifle out there.
22big

Walther KK200

Post by 22big »

I have recently purchased a Walther KK200 with some upgrades; Border barrel and KK300 trigger were added.

The stock provides fantastic adjustment options. The sight is acccurate and tight. The butt plate set is solid and easy to adjust. I love the hand rest adjustment for height. The trigger can dry fire. The bolt operates smoothly and the shell ejects cleanly with no effort.

I found this KK200 likes to be shouldered tight for prone position. Once I get the position right, the shots were accurate for calls. The groups were tight.

Since I have the Border barrel; the rifle is heavy but I shoot well with the heavy rifle for standing position. Thanks for the great range of butt plate adjustment and the cheek piece adjustment.

I think the Walther KK200 is a great position rifle for both performance and price package.
guess

Post by guess »

can you dry fire with kk200 trigger

Post by Guest »

Yes, if you inset a snap-cap or spent cartridge case into the chamber to absorb the impact of the firing pin. You could dry fire without, but you run the risk of damage to the firing pin or barrel face if done continuously.

Walther may sell a specific short dry firing pin, but can't confirm. Suggest you contact Walther or a distributor.

Tim S
UK
guess

Post by guess »

what is the torque setting in your walther