2010 California Int'l Air Pistol State Championship Match

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

bummer7

2010 California Int'l Air Pistol State Championship Match

Post by bummer7 »

I'm happy to annouce an upcoming USAS Zone 11 & Jr. Olympic match scheduled for January 9th/10th, 2010 in northern California. A match program is attached.

If unable to download the match program from here, try this link; http://crpa.sfdirt.com/
Attachments
2010 Air Pistol Program.pdf
Match program & Entry form
(43.49 KiB) Downloaded 305 times
john bickar

Post by john bickar »

We just got Gehmann hand-crank targets at Palo Alto Rod & Gun as well, so we're hoping to have this match be single-bull (two shots per) instead of 4-bull.

Thanks to everyone who has participated in this match over the past couple of years! Your participation has enabled us to upgrade our range equipment, and thus provide better conditions for future matches.
roostonu

Memberships?

Post by roostonu »

I'm thinking about making this my first match and I've been reading up on the requirements, but I have a question about the required memberships I will need to compete. The entry says I will need a CRPA membership, but what about USAS and NRA memberships? Will I need those as well? The entry form asks for USAS level so I am assuming I will need a membership with USAS as well? Would I be a level E then since I have never competed? The entry also says I can register at the range, but is that just for the CRPA or USAS as well? If I register on line will I have my required memberships before Jan 9-10?
skippy896

Airmatch

Post by skippy896 »

Can we do 0ne shot per bull? I ierally like that format best.
bummer7

Post by bummer7 »

PM sent to Roostonu regarding questions.

Skippy, let me find out as I think the plan is to get the new single bull target system operational for the match. The fallback is the B40 4-bull target system again.
bummer7

Post by bummer7 »

Bump
john bickar

Post by john bickar »

Crappy pic but we have most of the hand-crank target carriers set up. Thanks to Gill and Liz for the work party effort.
Attachments
PARG_AP_carriers.jpg
steyrlp10

Post by steyrlp10 »

Very nice, John!

I ran into David G. at the Coyote Brunch, and he mentioned your club getting the new equipment in. I'm very excited for all of you -- congrats!
john bickar

Post by john bickar »

Mostly filled up but we have a few slots left. Note that we will be using the hand-crank single-bull target changers, two shots per bull.

And juniors shoot free (thanks CRPA!)