Volquartsen

Brought to you by Zero Bullet Company Inc.

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, Isabel1130

scriv

Volquartsen

Post by scriv »

Has anybody used a Volquartsen for bullseye, or have any experience with them? I think that I will just shoot some leagues and things, not really shoot 2700's again. I am still interested in 50 yard accuracy though. In the day I shot a Hammerli 280 and a Clark custom ruger. I was thinking the "Masters" would be fun to own but, don't know how accurate they are. I appreciate any help I can get. Thanks, Dave
2650 Plus

Post Subject

Post by 2650 Plus »

Dave , I have one of the Clark rugers and it is sub X ring accurate on the 50 yard line. This is with the CCI standrd velocity in the 50 round box. I've hearf that the same ammo is packaged in the 100 round boxes also but I have not personally tested it. In case you are not familar with X ring demensions I seem to remember it as 1.79 in The groupes ive gotten are actuallu 1.1 inch. Good Shooting Bill Horton
scriv

Post by scriv »

Bill, Thanks for the info. I have used the CCI SV in the 100 round boxes in a Clark custom in the past. I found the same results, sub X ring. I am curious about the Volquartsen pistols though, and looking for feedback on their accuracy. Dave
scriv

I have the answer

Post by scriv »

VQ says 3/8" at 30 yards. Thanks fellas. d