Brenzovich Arms?

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

guest.

Brenzovich Arms?

Post by guest. »

Hello All,

I'm thinking about purchasing a Grunig stock from Brenzovich arms in Texas. I believe they are the sole importer of these stocks. Can anyone tell me of their experience dealing with Brenzovich arms? Easy to deal with? Any issues with returns, etc. I think Champ Choice stopped importing these a year or so ago.

Thanks,

Charles
Isabel1130

Post by Isabel1130 »

I have done thousands of dollars of business with George Brenzovich. I have had no problems other than because they are a small operation you occasionally have to wait a few hours or days for them to get back to you if they are on the road to Camp Perry or a gun show. Their prices are very competitive. Isabel
guidolastra

brenzovich

Post by guidolastra »

I have bought from Brenzovich. They provide good service, as far as I am concerned (I got my P700 FWB rifle from them), and they actually talk to you on the phone (as opposed to just ordering from a website). You are right however, sometimes you do have to wait a little bit ...
HS

Brenzovich Arms?

Post by HS »

You can do business with confidence there. They got the public sector customers too to take care of, so may be at time I have to wait a day or call back a couple of times. Once you got George on the phone, he will take care of you.
Quest1

Service

Post by Quest1 »

My experience with George has been less then inspiring. They are probably okay as long as you are just buying something from them. However, I had a bad experience with him when one my air rifles quit working. He had the rifle for about six months before he said he finally got around to looking at the rifle. Then he gave me this story that it was the lubricant that I had used was plugging up the regulator and the seals. The only lubricant I had used was a silicone spray lubricant and that was only used on the filling adapter. He then informed me that he was going to charge me $300 to fix the problem. Well two more months went by and he still hadn't gotten to the rifle. I informed him to just ship the rifle back.

When I got the rifle back I shipped it off to the authorized dealer back east and he informed me that the only thing wrong with the rifle was that the regulator had worn out and that there was nothing else wrong with the rifle. There was no lubricant that was gumming up the regulator or anything else and so he charged me $90 for the repair job and I had it back within a week. You can deduce that George had probably never even looked at the rifle. I had talked with other shooters from back east and many of them have had similar bad experiences.