Left-Handed GE600

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

Dave IRL

Left-Handed GE600

Post by Dave IRL »

I spoke to Maik Eckhardt and he tells me that the GE600 was made in a left-handed variety. Has anyone ever seen one or known of one? I've never been able to track one down, and have been trying to do so for a while.

Post by Guest »

Yes they were made left handed. A fellow club member had one years ago.

They stopped production at least 5 years ago of both right and left handed, in fact I'm 99% sure they aren't trading anymore.
Dave IRL

Post by Dave IRL »

Anonymous wrote:Yes they were made left handed. A fellow club member had one years ago.

They stopped production at least 5 years ago of both right and left handed, in fact I'm 99% sure they aren't trading anymore.
Yep, no longer available. They're one of very few stocks that would tempt me away from what I'm using at the moment, so I'd love to get my mitts on one. Any idea what ever happened to that stock? I must say, it's been a real chore trying to get hold of one. Tough enough to even get right-handed ones!

Post by Guest »

You are right. They stopped producing shooting equipements 5 years ago.
Dave IRL

Post by Dave IRL »

It looks a fantastic stock. I'd appreciate any first-hand experience and comments on it, and if anyone knows of a left-handed one someone might be parting with, I'd really appreciate that.