NEW TO ME PARDINI K58

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

z1nonlyone

NEW TO ME PARDINI K58

Post by z1nonlyone »

Ok, so I am acting like a little kid at Christmas. I just recieved my Pardini K58 that I found used. I had no idea what to expect with this class of air pistol and man am I blown away! The firing cycle is so smooth!!! The trigger is mind blowingly smooth and crisp! I have only shot 4 pellets through the gun as I am at work and we made an imprompto target that we set up 20 feet away. I am left handed and the grips are right handed and way to small for my hands. We drew a quarter sized circle on the white target and I bullseyed it on the first shot!! I have a right handed friend here and he tried it and put his pellet through the same hole! the only way we could tell he hit the same hole as the backstop had two pellets in it!! I am sure it was a fluke, but OMG!! I think I am in love!

Chris
Oz

Post by Oz »

That Pistol is technically capable of winning the Gold Medal at the Olympics. Everything else will be up to you.
Rover

Post by Rover »

You'll shoot your eye out, kid!