shooting glasses

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

shooterone

shooting glasses

Post by shooterone »

I checked out the shooting glasses made by Champion, Knobloch and Jaggi. They are all made outside the USA and very expensive. Is there a American company that makes those type of glasses?
2650 Plus

Shooting Glasses

Post by 2650 Plus »

I've shot with the German glasses and liked them. Ive also shot with the glasses sold by our host and couldn't tell any difference beween the two.The glasses our host carries sell for less than half the cost of Knoblocks, and about a third of the champion olypics. I spend so much on ammo that this was a no brainer for me. Quality seemed about the same for a lot less money. Buy what you think will work best for you. Good Shooting Bill Horton

Post by Guest »

Varga are extremely good quality for a fraction of the price.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Just be careful with the Varga's they can have plastic mounting blocks and screws which don't tighten very well as they are flexible and can be prone to movement. But if you can get them with the metal/alloy blocks they are excellant value for money.

Mike
talladega

Post by talladega »

I got a pair of Varga glasses and they are great, but mine have the plastic blocks. Where can I get metal ones?
paw080

Post by paw080 »

I've had no problems with the plastic blocks on my Varga frames.
They have not moved in the almost three years that I've had them; mine
do not slip or move unless I purposely readjust them.

Tony G