Michigan 10M AP shooters?

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Engineermonkey

Michigan 10M AP shooters?

Post by Engineermonkey »

Hello,

Been lurking a while and figured Id start posting.

I was wondering were people shot 10m AP ( besides the basement ) in Michigan. I'm in Muskegon MI, and I see Midwest Academy, but haven't seen anything local in the match listings or clubs except some old info for the Bay City area.

Just wondering, I'm thinking id like to start competing at a club level just to get used to the match pressure, sequence etc. Postal leagues just don't seam to create the stress I image a shooting line causes.

Thanks,

Kyle
M_Guest

Michigan Shooting

Post by M_Guest »

You might want to keep an eye on the michrpa.com website, some match information is available there. There also are the odcmp.com website the nrahq.org website and the usashooting.com website.

There doesn't seem to be any one place to find the information on matches in Michigan. Riverside in Bay City, Capital City Rifle Club in Jackson, and Kalamazoo Rod & Gun Club seem to be the main places to find matches. Another place to go if you are interested in Air is to the monthly matches at Camp Perry. The Air Rifle range is the best and you will probably find people from Michigan there also.

I hope that helps.
Engineermonkey

Thank you!

Post by Engineermonkey »

Thank you for the info, I was aware of a few of the other sites but I did not know http://www.michrpa.com/ even existed.
Thomas Monto

AP in Michigan

Post by Thomas Monto »

Riverside Shooting in Bay City hosts USAS air matches several times a year.

Send me your e-mail address and I will put you on the program list.
riverside shoot@aol.com

Camp Perry also hosts matches each month starting in September
TM
Thomas Monto

AP

Post by Thomas Monto »