What happened to Neal Johnsons's Gunsmithing Inc?

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

seemehaha

What happened to Neal Johnsons's Gunsmithing Inc?

Post by seemehaha »

I just went to their site and found this:
The Gunsmithing Store and Website is now Closed

Thank you for your business. We are not taking any further orders. Our phone lines will close this week also. We can be reached via email only at: nealjguns@q.com This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it .

Consignment Program UPDATE

If you have goods on consignment with Gunsmithing, Inc., please immediately email us at nealjguns@q.com This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it and update your email, shipping, and telephone contacts. We can offer the following for your merchandise still on hand here:

1.Return to you: For a small shipping fee to cover shipping and insurance, we will ship your items back to you. We will ship all items by 20 July 2009.

2. Donation Offer for non-Firearm items: For no charge, we will donate the items, such as clothing, parts, and accessories, directly to youth shooting clubs in the Colorado Springs, Pueblo, and Denver area. This option will not generate a tax letter from the clubs; they are typically not IRS registered as 501c3’s.

3.Donation Offer for Firearms: We can donate firearms to USA Shooting (link is: www.usashooting.com) for you and arrange the I.R.S. donation letter in your name.. Your firearm has been appraised by Gunsmithing, Inc. and this value may be used for your tax records. Check with your tax consultant for deductibility.

Gunsmithing, Inc.

Anybody know what happened?

Post by Guest »

Neal has retired. He ran ads in the NRA's Shooting Sports magazine for a few months (June, July) noting this.
GaryN

Post by GaryN »

DRAT
Figures, I waited too long.
I snooze...I lost.