Pardini Rapid Fire pistol

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
Ernie Rodriguez

Pardini Information

Post by Ernie Rodriguez »

Thanks for good information on this pistol. Some people will have a better understanding of how different parts of a shooting system work.
Danielle

Post by Danielle »

Thank you AZUARO... Your postings have very good information and are very well explained. This kind of technical background and support is very valuable.

I now understand some issues that I didn't before and that make a lot of sense...Keep on posting technical info...

Danielle Basf
simon.Western Australia

Pardini SP Rapidfire

Post by simon.Western Australia »

Hi all
I have just purchased a pardini rapidfire SP (brand new) and find it to be a little front heavy.

is it possible to remove some of the counterwieghts and use the pistol ?[/url][/list][/list][/code][/quote][/u][/i][/b]
Makris D. G.

Post by Makris D. G. »

Yes. It is intended to be so.
You can also invert some or all of them to fine tune the recoil absorption function.
When the spring is in front of the rod it acts as damper,
when the spring is in the rear it is just a counterweight.
All this is covered in the manual.
jipe

Post by jipe »

You can also replace the Tungsten counterweights (I guess your pistol is equipped with those as most RF version are factory delivered with the Tungsten counterweights) by steel counterweights that are less heavy.
ronpistolero

pardini

Post by ronpistolero »

How do these tungsten rods-springs work? If such rods were replaced with lighter ones, like from 35 grams each down to 20 grams, would the recoil dampening be just as effective with less front heaviness? Or lighter/heavier spring loads?

Ron
RobStubbs

Re: pardini

Post by RobStubbs »

ronpistolero wrote:How do these tungsten rods-springs work? If such rods were replaced with lighter ones, like from 35 grams each down to 20 grams, would the recoil dampening be just as effective with less front heaviness? Or lighter/heavier spring loads?

Ron
The rods are there to dampen recoil, so replacing with lighter ones would affect the recoil dampening ability. You may find that you still get enough, but equally you may find the recoil pattern is worse. The only way to find out is to try them for yourself, with your ammo.

Rob.
ruig

Post by ruig »

Please do me a favor, tell me the diameter and length of the tungsten rod.
I want to know if i could use them in my prototype.
Tycho

Post by Tycho »

There are - surprise, surprise, made in Italy! - different versions. I have

- 7.0mm x 33.7mm from the old Pardini RF barrel shrouds
- 7.9mm x 39.5mm from the newer model RF shroud

but I would not dare to assume that I've got every version that was ever made...
ruig

Post by ruig »

Tycho wrote: - 7.0mm x 33.7mm from the old Pardini RF barrel shrouds
- 7.9mm x 39.5mm from the newer model RF shroud
many thanks