Aeron Model 40 Semi-auto CO2 rifle wanted:

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

Hotair

Aeron Model 40 Semi-auto CO2 rifle wanted:

Post by Hotair »

Aeron Model 40 five-shot semiautomatic CO2 rifle? Doesn't anybody in the whole USA have one for sale. They've been out of production for more than five years. This rifle has an action like the Aeron B-96 pistol. I'd like to find one in excellent or better condition--any reasonable price considered. No foreign offers please.
Bowman26

Post by Bowman26 »

Are you sure anyone even imported this model into the US? I don't recall seeing anything about it through the years. Certainly never saw one come up on the classifieds of any of the places I haunt.

Bo
Hotair

Aeron Model 40 CO2 rifle

Post by Hotair »

An unknown number have been sold in the US. Boris Plesinger of Topgun Airguns of Arizona sold several. George Padginton, former proprietor of Great Lakes Airguns in Hamburg, NY, sold some--he listed them for a couple of years in his catalog during the late nineties. They also sold a few model 4l's which were nearly identical except were single shots. I've seen one model 4l go on the market in Gunbroker.com, but I've never seen a model 40 for sale on the used market. The semi-automatic mechanism appears rather fragile on the B-96 pistol, but mine has worked flawlessly for more than five years. The trigger action feels just like a TAU-7 single shot CO2 pistol, which is pretty darned good.
Juli

Off Topic

Post by Juli »

Does anyone know how to contact George Padginton now? I've had his former phone number for about a year now and am still receiving calls for him and his wife. Even ones from doctors about appointments!

Any info may help, I don't want to just show up at their address...

Thanks!

Juli