Hello, new to forum with an FWB P70 FT

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

thevinoman

Hello, new to forum with an FWB P70 FT

Post by thevinoman »

Hi. Just purchased an FWB P70 FT for Field Target competition here in Washington state and elsewhere. It is blue aluminum, with the laminate forestock and grip. I'm new to the entire range of FWB products, but I do know most of the major dealers.

Am mostly wondering about the types of accessories or replacement parts that will fit on this rifle. Specifically, looking for a forestock replacement (flat block to be used for bench rest), knee risers, and buttplate options.

There seems to be an awful lot of Anschutz parts available, but not all that many FWB. Will some Anschutz parts fit straight drop in, or require mods to the stock, etc?

Sorry for the simple, dumb questions, but, I'm a fast learner. Thanks for any expertise you good folks can provide.

Post by Guest »

you might get more answers to these questions on the yellow airgun forum, there are a lot more FT guys over there.
thevinoman

Post by thevinoman »

Well, although more FT guys, not many with the P70. I've been a member over there for quite a while, and have posted questions, and not had much response. Thanks.
robf

Post by robf »

if the parts run on a rail, then all rails are the same, so they should fit.