@

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Russ

@

Post by Russ »

@
Last edited by Russ on Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Russ

@

Post by Russ »

@
Last edited by Russ on Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
guidolastra

On-line shooting contest with SCATT device

Post by guidolastra »

I would love to participate. Do you have specifics about how to set up the SCATT, etc...?
batss

Re: On-line shooting contest with SCATT device

Post by batss »

guidolastra wrote:I would love to participate. Do you have specifics about how to set up the SCATT, etc...?
Hello!
Firstly by internet support and Ukrainian Shooting Federation website ( http://www.shooting-ua.com/ )will be a contest (on-line competition). It will be international friendly competition and anybody can take part in this test. This contest will be at own places (shooting ranges) of each participants in one day and will not depend from county or cities where you live.

I am very glad to your consent.
I answer your questions.
1. I well understand it and I do not put to you any strict conditions.
I suggest to shoot to your sportsmen at any time.
Shoot at any day, but a deadline when you should send me the files SCATT it is 6/5/2009.
Can begin though in any day! If only not later than a deadline on May, 6th, 2009.

2. Send ôàëû SCATT, on my address in any day and any time to 6/5/2009,
and I will place them on a site when competition will end for all participants.
It will be 7/5/2009.

What web of the chamber (camara) it is not necessary, we should trust each other.
Simply send shooting files on a mail box,
and the Ukrainian Federation of shooting will process them and will place your result and a rating.
I wish good luck.

Admin
(Batrakov Sergey. E-mail: batrakov@shooting-ua.com )
Jordan F.

Post by Jordan F. »

Great Idea!

I am wondering though - is this just restricted to Scatt or would using a rika be within the rules?
Freepistol

Post by Freepistol »

Jordan F. wrote:Great Idea!

I am wondering though - is this just restricted to Scatt or would using a rika be within the rules?
Or Noptel?
batss

Post by batss »

Jordan F. wrote:Great Idea!
Our site - an official site of Federation of shooting of Ukraine. Its Internet address - http://www.shooting-ua.com/
On this site all results arriving from marksmen and shooting Federations will be placed.
I invite you and your marksmen to take part in our the first On-Line competition. It will be really the international interactive competitions since participation accepts many countries!
I send Regulations (Rules) of our competitions which in details tell as when it is spent.
If you have questions, write to me, please.
We wish your arrows of good results, and with the big impatience we will wait for them from you after the termination of carrying out On-Line of competition.

Our competitions are spent for men and women separately, but in the same days. Simply superiority is played separately by each kind of the Olympic program. For the first time we hold these competitions only on shooting from the pneumatic weapon on 10ì. If all passes successfully they become regular. Arrows from Ukraine, Russia, Argentina, Nicaragua, Spain, the USA, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Brazil, Canada and others were already registered.
Join us!

-----------
Regulation
of carrying out international On-Line competitions on shooting from an air rifle,
a air pistol and running target.
Competitions ¹1

1. On-Line a competition is conducted by the Official site of Federation of shooting of Ukraine.
Address of site FSU - http://www.shooting-ua.com/

2. This competition is the personal championship among his participants (by the personal championship). A command fight while is not foreseen.

3. Men (youths) and women (girls), age and place of inhabitation, city and country, take part in a competition, and similarly place of conducting of shooting - values do not have.

4. To On-Line all of persons interested are assumed a competition not dependency upon a sporting rank, but similarly without a sporting rank.

5. Shooting is conducted on the Olympic kind of the program. In shooting a pneumatic pistol and pneumatic rifle and running target. Distance for shooting 10 ì.

6. To conduct shooting in On-Line competition it is possible on ordinary paper targets, electronic options of SCATT, ASCOR, Meyton Elektronik.

7. Participants which shoot on setting of SCATT conduct these competitions of May, 5, 2009 (time and date for your region).

8. Participants, shooting on paper targets, or on the options of ASCOR, or Meyton Elektronik, conduct these competitions of May, 6, 2009 (time and date for your region).

9. Participation of the same sportsman is possible in different days in shooting on SCATT and without him in two competitions (on SCATT and on paper targets - ASCOR, Meyton Elektronik), it will be two different competitions.

10. The rules of conducting of these competitions correspond international Rules of ISSF.

11. Some clarifications on SCATT:
• Shooting on setting of SCATT is conducted, as a classic shooting on Rules of ISSF.
• A transition from trial shots to Competition of pointers carries out pressure of the button «COMPETITION» in the computer program SCATT.
• To delete the COMPETITION shots – forbidden, as it will be exposed.
• Recommended value of index of F: for the pistol of F-25, for the rifle of F-15. If you do not know what is it, and where influenced, to change and set nothing it is needed.

12. Women (girls) execute exercise of 10m AIR PISTOL, 10m AIR RIFLE, 10m RUNNING TARGET.

13. Men (youths) execute exercise of 10m AIR PISTOL, 10m AIR RIFLE, 10m RUNNING TARGET.

14. Exercise of 10m AIR RIFLE for women (girls):
• Time on implementation of exercise 1 hour 15 minutes.
• Amount of trial targets 4.
• Amount of trial shots without restriction.
• Shooting is conducted for 2 shots in a target (ASCOR for to a 1 shot, for SCATT - without a difference).

15. Exercise of 10m AIR PISTOL for women (girls):
• Time on implementation of exercise 1 hour 15 minutes.
• Shooting is conducted for 5 shots in a target(ASCOR for to a 1 shot, for SCATT - without a difference).

16. Exercise of 10m AIR RIFLE for men (by youth):
• Time on implementation of exercise 1 hour 45 minutes.
• Shooting is conducted for 2 shots in a target, (ASCOR for to a 1 shot, for SCATT - without a difference).

17. Exercise of 10m AIR PISTOL for men (by youth):
• Time on implementation of exercise 1 hour 45 minutes.
• Shooting is conducted ïî5 shots in a target (ASCOR for to a 1 shot, for SCATT - without a difference).

18. Exercise of 10m RUNNING TARGET for women (girls) and men (by youth):
• Exercise on a running target conducted in obedience to international Rules of ISSF, results are added to protocol and refer (see point 23).

19. Pointers on setting of SCATT execute any amount of competition shots in a target.

20. At shooting on paper targets are trial targets after passing to the competition to lay on a chair / table / bar, or to give judges / to the trainer, what would not be possibility to go back to them.

21. Verification of targets and count of glasses is conducted a person accountable for conducting of the control shooting on places (in a region, club, dash). This person can be a trainer, judge, responsible, or senior, who can go for bail authenticity of the got results. Glasses made a calculation after the last shot of sportsman (on completion of implementation of exercise).

22. Shooting on the electronic setting of SCATT send the files of this start on the address of E-mail, indicated below. It is possible to send away a file + protocol (see point 23).

23. Shooting on paper targets, or options of ASCOR, after the receipt of results of the conducted shooting, it is necessary to fill protocol (desirably in Microsoft Excel), he can be made in a free form, but must contain the following information:
• Last name the name of sportsman,
• Sporting rank,
• Exercise,
• Result on series and lump sum of glasses.
It is desirable to send the photo of the already counted up targets, adding them to the sent protocols. Shooting on ASCOR also take pictures unsealing and send on E-mail. If such is not present possibility, without send protocol (results) of photo.

24. Sending away protocol is necessary in the near time after shooting .
Sportsmen, shooting 05/05/09, must send the results not later a 15.00 o'clock of next day – on May, 6 (time for your region).
Sportsmen, shooting 06/05/09, must send the results not later a 15.00 o'clock of next day - on May, 7 (time for your region).

Time on the dispatch of your results is enough, hurrying is not needed, but also to tighten does not make sense. Otherwise, from plenty of the sent protocols - time can delay on their treatment.
Address on which we will accept your results:
• E-mail: batrakov@shooting-ua.com
• E-mail: gdianam@ukr.net
It is possible to send your results on two E-mails (just in case).

25. Authenticity of results fully to lie down on persons of shooting, and counting your targets. Your honesty and decency which we very believe in must score off above a desire to become the first. However much victory will be after that, who shoots better, and honesty will win above a cunning!

26. All of results, got from you, will be treated in maximally rapid terms, added to the tables, and as far as a receipt will be laid out on a site FSU - http://www.shooting-ua.com/

27. Questions and suggestions, remarks and claims, over you are taken: to address batrakov@shooting-ua.com, on a tel. 8(063) 2620557, on ICQ 263725195.

-----------