SCATT repair

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

guidolastra

SCATT repair

Post by guidolastra »

I have been trying to get my SCATT serviced. I have tried Centershot but not gotten an answer. I do not know if anyone knows about this and could help me.
Freepistol

Post by Freepistol »

What's wrong with it?
guidolastra

SCATT repair

Post by guidolastra »

I think there is a loose contact between the sensor and the cable that goes to the black box (it is an older model), so most of the time it works fine but occasionally gets lost.
Random

Post by Random »

I've done this a few times. You send it back to the US distributer you originally purchased it from. If they can't fix it they'll send it to Germany for repair. You'll be without it for a couple of months.

It's often difficult to get in touch with Janet over at Centershot, but if that's where you bought it then that's where it needs to go. I suggest packing it up and sending it to her with a letter explaining what's going on. It'll get taken care of, but don't hold your breath.
guidolastra

SCATT repair

Post by guidolastra »

Thanks for your answer. I originally got it from Dick Boshman (Nederlands), but I was hoping Janet or Marcus could help me out. I emailed Centershot a couple times but they have not answered ... I guess I will keep trying...
RobStubbs

Re: SCATT repair

Post by RobStubbs »

guidolastra wrote:Thanks for your answer. I originally got it from Dick Boshman (Nederlands), but I was hoping Janet or Marcus could help me out. I emailed Centershot a couple times but they have not answered ... I guess I will keep trying...
Try contacting the guys at Scatt directly and see what they say.

Rob.
Marcus

Post by Marcus »

Guido

Please contact me again at centershot.com I have some spares that we can try. You can send the old one in and I will replace it with another.

Marcus
glg

SCATT REPAIR

Post by glg »

Will do, Marcus, what is your address where I can mail the thing, and your email?

Guido