Anyone here who shot Air & 3-P from 1985-1991?

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

Mark_in_TX

Anyone here who shot Air & 3-P from 1985-1991?

Post by Mark_in_TX »

Hi everybody. My name is Mark Rash and I shot 3-position and air rifle on the national scene from 1985-1991. I was on the US shooting team (develpment team) from 1989-1991. Some of the people I shot with were Billy Dodd, David Johnson, Karen Monez, Launi Meili, Bob Foth, Gary Hardy, Garett Smith, Pam Stalzer, Tammie DeAngelis, Sabrina DiBiagio, John Hays, Pete Durbin and a host of others. These were the people I knew really well that were on the US Team. I was good friends with World and Olympic champion Eun Chul Lee when he was here in Texas training with Lanny Bassham.

If anyone is on this forum that competed during this era I would love to catch up on old times. I was in a car wreck in the spring of 1991 which messed up my back and I had to give up shooting.

Also, let me know if you're on Facebook and I'll send you a friend request. Pam Stalzer (Vossen) and I have some pictures posted from this time period.
1813benny

it's been awhile!

Post by 1813benny »

Mark
Nice to hear from you...I remember quite a few matches during that time period. Hope all is well...drop me a note on F.B. if you want.
Ken Benyo