e-z air airgun compressor

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

juan

e-z air airgun compressor

Post by juan »

due to health reasons i have a hard time pumping airguns so i bought an air compressor.has any one had a problem with the new conpact e-z air compressor
Quest1

Re: e-z air airgun compressor

Post by Quest1 »

juan wrote:due to health reasons i have a hard time pumping airguns so i bought an air compressor.has any one had a problem with the new conpact e-z air compressor
IF you are using a compressed airgun you need to use a compressor that produces breathing quality air. Regular compressors will produce to much water and oil to be usable for compressed airguns. The oil alone under 3000 psi will at the very least if not worse blowout the seals in the guns.

The breathing quality compressors are quite expensive because they need to filter out oil and water. The other alternative is to use a scuba tank and get it filled at the local dive shop or fire department, which use the required filtered air.