Places to shoot 10m AR in GA

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

tpledger

Places to shoot 10m AR in GA

Post by tpledger »

Hello, i'm relatively new to shooting an i am trying to find a place where i can shoot. I have been looking for some months and have ben unable to find any place close to the Roswell/ Atlanta area. I would greatly appriciate any info anyone can give me. i appoligise for my dreadful spelling.
GCSInc

www.olemillrange.org

Post by GCSInc »

UGA Cooperative Extension
Spalding County Extension Office:
4-H Youth Development - Project S.A.F.E.
Ole Mill Range Complex
General Info
The Ole Mill Range Complex is conveniently located across from the Griffin UPS sorting facility at 129 North Searcy Avenue (on the corner of Broadway St and North Searcy Avenue), 8/10 of a mile east of Akins Feed and Seed in Griffin, GA. The address for shipping materials for Ole Mill Range is 232 East Broad Street, Griffin 30223 or P.O. Box 277, Griffin 30224. No mail/packages is received at the range.

The Ole Mill Range Complex, a 52-Position 10-meter (10M) airgun range, provides opportunities for young athletes to compete and prepare for national level competition, collegiate scholarships and Olympic aspirations.

Construction of 14 positions for dual use in air rifle/50 foot smallbore as well as the 10 50-meter lanes will bring the facility into only a handful of such facilities in the entire nation.

The 10M range conforms to International Shooting Sports Federation (ISSF) specifications for target height and distance, and features individual target lighting that conforms to ISSF specifications for range illumination.

The range facility operates with similar safety rules and procedures as other competition firearms ranges. Airguns are required to be cased and uncased at the firing-line only.

The range is open on Thursday and Friday evenings - 5:30pm to 8:30pm.

Contact
For more information about the Spalding County 4-H S.A.F.E. Project, contact Roy McClain, Volunteer Lead Coordinator or call (404) 227-2272, or contact Wade Hutcheson, Extension Agent, or call (770) 467-4225.
yurko40a

RE: Places to shoot 10m AR in GA

Post by yurko40a »

PM sent