SteyrLP10

Brought to you by Zero Bullet Company Inc.

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, Isabel1130

steyrlp10

SteyrLP10

Post by steyrlp10 »

I'm trying to get back into shooting air matches, but I've noticed that during the equipment check, my 1st stage trigger is too light to pass inspection. After making the adjustments to get the trigger weight to pass the inspection, I no longer "tweak" it or make changes. The gun remains the same until the next match, which may be a few years down the road! (Any shooting is done at practice after the record match.)

Does anyone know if this is one of the quirks of the Steyr or is it just my gun that has a loose trigger weight problem?

Any suggestions on how to keep the trigger "heavy" once it's adjusted?

Thanks!
Quest1

Re: SteyrLP10

Post by Quest1 »

steyrlp10 wrote:I'm trying to get back into shooting air matches, but I've noticed that during the equipment check, my 1st stage trigger is too light to pass inspection. After making the adjustments to get the trigger weight to pass the inspection, I no longer "tweak" it or make changes. The gun remains the same until the next match, which may be a few years down the road! (Any shooting is done at practice after the record match.)

Does anyone know if this is one of the quirks of the Steyr or is it just my gun that has a loose trigger weight problem?

Any suggestions on how to keep the trigger "heavy" once it's adjusted?

Thanks!
I have a Steyr LP10P and the trigger on my pistol creeps to a light setting after about 3 months of use. I have to get the trigger weights out and reset the trigger.
steyrlp10

Post by steyrlp10 »

Thanks for your input.

Guess Loc-tite would be totally nimrod of me?
Fred Mannis

Post by Fred Mannis »

steyrlp10 wrote:Thanks for your input.

Guess Loc-tite would be totally nimrod of me?
Those are tiny screws, so I wouldn't use anything beyond blue Loctite. Perhaps just a dab of nail polish will do.