TargetTalk Forum Index
in partnership with
  J. G. ANSCHUTZ GmbH & Co. KG     Steyr Sportwaffen     Vogel USA     ISSF TV     Gehmann     Morini Competition Arm S.A.
TargetTalk
a place to talk about Olympic style shooting, rifle or pistol, 10 meters to 50 meters, and whatever is in between. 
maintained and moderated by pilkguns.com

CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Zero Bullet Company

Calendar
.32 S&W Long Barrels for pardini HP

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TargetTalk Forum Index -> Bullseye Pistol Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blue

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:30 pm    Post subject: .32 S&W Long Barrels for pardini HP Reply with quote

Does any one have info on fast twist barrels for the 32 S&W long,to suit Pardini HP. The rate of twist that will improve 50 metre groups. Is there a barrel maker the builds these. With the standard barrel bullets are not stable at 50 metres.
K38

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm amazed that a company as responsive as Pardini, who's pistols are well thought of and popular in the US does not make a fast twist 50 yard barrel for bullseye. I would think that it would be easy for them, not to mention they could sell another barrel. Give them a poke.

Dwight

Last edited by K38 on Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Dan Allen

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a guy who is often mentioned on the Bullseye-L who makes 50 yard barrels for .32's. His name is Dave Wilson and his e-mail is fc60_@attglobal.net I don't think he has a web site.
Guest Twenty

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:06 pm    Post subject: 32 Bbls Reply with quote

Contact Dale Anesi. He lives outside of Wilkes Barre, PA near Hunlock Creek. He made barrels for Doc Young and I believe he uses Lilja blanks. I have one of his barrels for my Walther. If you want a lighter bbl he "flutes" them.
fc60

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:35 am    Post subject: 32 Fast Twist Barrels for 50 Yards/Metres Reply with quote

Greetings,

I have been machining replacement barrels for the 32 S&W Long for several years. WIth careful handloading, sub two inch groups are possible at 50 yards.

Cheers,

Dave WIlson

fc60net@attglobal.net
K5Tangos

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:50 am    Post subject: Wilson barrels Reply with quote

I'll vouch for Dave Wilson's barrels. I have an older barrel of his on my Pardini HP.

It shoots sub 2" groups at 50 yards, and I'm NOT real careful when handloading. :-)

98gr H&N or Lapua projectiles with 1.3gr of N310.

Keith
Ernie Rodriguez

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:33 pm    Post subject: 32 S&W BBL Reply with quote

I have a Wilson bbl and it is also capable of sub 2" groups at 50 yds. I use N310 and Speer bullets.
Blue

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am in Australia. I have tried to send an e-mail to Dave Wilson but my e-mail is rejected. I have just somehow ringed my standard pardini barrel. I would like to import one of these barrels. Dave if you read this, could you send me an e-mail or allow mine thru? Could someone pass on a message. My E-mail address is kendall.summers@bigpond.com.au
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TargetTalk Forum Index -> Bullseye Pistol Talk All times are
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: