Anschutz Parts and Screws

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

babillita

Anschutz Parts and Screws

Post by babillita »

I buy a Anschutz 2002 ALU Rifle.. The rifle comes without the screws that attach the the ALU assembly with the bar and trigger..Where can I buy Anschutz screws and parts in USA...PLZ HELP ME !....
pdeal

Post by pdeal »

Steve Moore at ten ring service has a pretty comprehensive collection of parts.

Post by Guest »

Neal makes custom length and standard length screws for Anschutz. http://nealjguns.com/
It is a "rare" thread, something like 6mm by .75 pitch. You will not find that screw at the local hardware or Lowes. They will be very expensive. Factory screws for a 1907 are about 50 bucks / pair.
I really don't understand why you did not get screws with the rifle????? The seller should provide them. This sounds fishy...................
Ter
pdeal

Post by pdeal »

The 2002 screws are a good bit different than the smallbore screws. Shorter, different head, threads not sure. I'd just call either Steve Moore or Neal J and get the factory ones.
pwh

Post by pwh »

I can full well understand in wanting to save money on the purchase of a rifle but buying one that has missing screws and God knows what else.......?!

By the time you track down the parts and, they are very expensive, you would have been better off buying a new one!

~Phil