Anschutz 9300 upgrade for FT?

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

emouse

Anschutz 9300 upgrade for FT?

Post by emouse »

Wrote to Anschutz asking for technical assistance on bringing power up to 12ft/lb on the 9300. They say its pointless and to buy a Steyr!!!!!

Has anyone actually got a step by step guide on just what needs doing rather than guessing?

I cant belive that its not a relatively simple process once you know exactly what to look for????
jrmcdaniel

Post by jrmcdaniel »

This is undoubtedly not the place to find this sort of information. I have a Steyr LG100 modified for about 18fpe -- as I understand it the changes are mostly increasing the regulator setting (seems to be about 1200psi for mine) and increasing the volume of the valve chamber. The barrel was also glued in but that is a Steyr thing, I think.

FT forum and the Making/Repairing Airguns Forum will definitely have someone that has worked on this particular gun.

Alan Zasadny is probably the best person in the US to modify a gun for you (he did my Steyr). There is a link to him on the AAFTA Resource pages.

Best,

Joe McDaniel
DIFTA Match Director
AAFTA Governor
emouse

LG100/110

Post by emouse »

the regs dont actually allow for much in the way of adjustment unless you use an alternative stacking pattern. Set at about 1200psi it is standard. The LG100/110 are capable of greater than 18ftlb ex-factory so I wonder what the guy did apart from charge you lots of money????

There is a lot of myth on conversions and little fact.

Thanks for the lead on the other forums .