CC site down?

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Guest01

CC site down?

Post by Guest01 »

I haven't been able to get on to the Champions Choice site at all this week, anyone else having the same problem or is this jst me?
Telecomtodd

Post by Telecomtodd »

Yes, there is a problem, Houston. I had placed an online order on the 8th and called this past Friday to see why it had not arrived yet (they are in Tennessee and I am in North Carolina, an easy 2-3 day UPS delivery). From talking to the nice lady on the phone, every single one of their computers had gone down, including the website. She didn't say how they went down or when they would be back up.

In my case, it turned out that one item was on backorder, so they held my entire order of about dozen items, didn't call me (or plan to call me), and finally asked if I would take a partial order. Of course I said yes, but it irked me - this stuff ain't cheap!! I don't know if the delay was partially offset by frayed nerves of having all of their computers down, but I know I'd be a basket case if it happened to me.
Guest01

Post by Guest01 »

Hmmm...

Not good, I was planning to mail order some stuff this week, I just needed the online site for a few quick checks on some stuff, hopefully it'll be back soon...
Guest01

Post by Guest01 »

Looks like they're getting somewhat closer to fixing it, now i'm getting the "you are not authorized to view this page" screen, so they must be getting somewhat close.
laxratnd

hey

Post by laxratnd »

Iam still not getting anything. I need some prices and to order some things. Well i guess someone else might be getting my bussiness because i need these items soon.
Richard H

Post by Richard H »

Why don't you just phone them? (615) 793-4066
laxratnd

hey

Post by laxratnd »

Yup i was going to do that tomorrow, hopefully there system is getting better, i just hope they have what i need.
laxratnd

hey

Post by laxratnd »

ok guys CC is back up and running.