Grand time with Morini after SHOT show

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

pilkguns
Site Admin

Grand time with Morini after SHOT show

Post by pilkguns »

I just got home today after 10 days on the road. Last Saturday, my family along with Buck and Mary Lee who work with us, dropped me off at the airport to fly to Vegas and they kept on driving across country. After the SHOT show was over, I rode with the Repich family, Francesco, Sylvia, Matteo and Fredricho down to meet my group and we all went to the Grand Canyon together. We rode the train up from Williams, AZ up to the southern rim of the Canyon, and spent the day touring around in between a few crosscultural snowball fights. Yep, that's me in the everpopular cultural statement foxhat!

For those that have never been, I think calling the Grand Canyon the Grand Canyon is an understatement. There is nothing grand about it, it should be called the Supercalifragilisticexalidocious Canyon. I have never seen a picture that comes close to doing it justice.
Attachments
gcm_2197.jpg
gcm_2197.jpg (47.16 KiB) Viewed 1085 times
gcM.jpg
gcm_2219.jpg
IMG_2221.jpg
Richard H

Post by Richard H »

Scott, I think you might have missed your other calling, that of a tour organizer.

I hope everything in your area of TN was uneffect by the tornados.