Re: Video

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

PaulT

Re: Video

Post by PaulT »

Brian, it looks like a "viral video" prepared in poor taste and can not be taken literally that a target shooter is executing a prisoner.

I think the are two issues, one is using our sport as a blunt instrument of communication, the other is the means of presenting images to the public.

Only those directly associated with ISSF/Olympic shooting would readily identify the Pardini as we would instantly recognise the Hammerli 280 in and Anschutz 1813 the US film "Assassin". In the case of Pardini, I would not have thought they would court THIS type of publicity!

Reputable media consistently report the use of executed prisoners by means of mobile vans issuing lethal injection as a ready supply of domestic and exported donor organs. I understand Amnesty International are focusing their awareness focus on this latter point. A GOOGLE search links to several US and UK newspaper articles on this subject.