Where to sell Service Rifle Stuff

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Harold Jankowiak

Where to sell Service Rifle Stuff

Post by Harold Jankowiak »

Hey everyone, I've decided it was time to finally sell my stuff over the next few months and this board has been great allowing me to list my 1913 for sale. Is there a similar place to list firearms for Service Rifle competition? I've been out of the shooting world for some time so I'm not sure where to turn. I'm sick of this stuff sitting in the gun safe collecting dust. Maybe I can actually find a buyer for the gun safe if I sell all this stuff. LOL

I want to sell the following:

AR-15
M1A1 Super Match
DCM Garand
2-DCM M1D Sniper Garands.

Thanks in advance,

Harold
Mike M.

Post by Mike M. »

I'd try the jouster.com board...but I would hold onto the CMP guns unless I needed the cash desperately. Prices are going up at an incredible rate.
Asa Yam

Post by Asa Yam »

www.nationalmatch.us - membership required to read and post, but it is free.

DISCLAIMER: I am an Admin at that board, but derive no material or financial benefits from doing so.

FYI, Springfield Inc. never made an M1A1 Supermatch rifle. Their match rifle is known as the M1A

Post by Guest »

Thanks for the help everyone!