river bend gun club in georgia

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

hambone49

river bend gun club in georgia

Post by hambone49 »

can anybody fill me in? ive heard nice things im thinking about moving near it . i shoot smallbore prone and br thanks
Ernie Rodriguez

RBGC

Post by Ernie Rodriguez »

The club is easy to access,has a great pistol range with turning targets,has all types of rifle ranges-up to 600yds.In addition it has ranges for 22's and black powder. Members are friendly.
Last edited by Ernie Rodriguez on Mon Aug 27, 2007 2:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.
litz10x

website if you didn't have it already. . .

Post by litz10x »

Padawan

Post by Padawan »

Riverbend is awesome. I'm not a member (I have the budget of the average college student, 0), but my coach is and he takes us up there sometimes and I love it. I've shot rifle there and pistol. We shoot 3p and prone and the range is great. I've also done a match with Free pistol there and some practice with Sport pistol. All the ranges are great.
Neil Foster

Post by Neil Foster »

I first became a member in 1968. It has excellent facilities and a great group of members.

Padawan, I bet your coach is JP. He is a great guy and outstanding coach. We shoot International pistola together.

Hambone49 send me a pm, and I can give you some personal info, and a phone number to reach me at.
Neil