How to measure motivation

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Dionysis

Post by Dionysis »

To Russ Socrates not Plato said that he knew one thing, that he knew nothing!
Dionysis

Post by Dionysis »

To Russ : Socrates not Plato said that he knew one thing, that he knew nothing!
Russ

Socrates not Plato said....

Post by Russ »

Dionysis wrote:To Russ : Socrates not Plato said that he knew one thing, that he knew nothing!
Thank you, my old friend with New Greek stylish name ;)
Why you post it only two times? This wonderful news deserves to be posted at least twelve times!

Did you spent all eight days by reading ancient Greek Philosophers :))) Today is August 28....:(
I hope it was FUN! We have a lot of common with you: ISSF Pistol shooting and Greek Philosophy..... This is great news for me!
And please pay attention for KEY WORD in my original post :BEFORE!
Is I'm still correct?

"Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:17 pm Post subject: Some one said it before Steve....., "
Dionysis

Post by Dionysis »

To Russ:I recently returned from my summer vacations.As soon as i read an inaccuracy regarding the teachings of my ancestors i felt the need to correct it.I didn't spend days studying Greek Philosophy since i have been taught some basics at school.My name is not new since it was given to me 43 years ago.Stylish or not it's a matter of opinion.When did we become old friends?Are you mistaking me for someone else?
Russ

taught some basics at school....

Post by Russ »

Dionysis wrote:To Russ:I recently returned from my summer vacations.As soon as i read an inaccuracy regarding the teachings of my ancestors i felt the need to correct it.I didn't spend days studying Greek Philosophy since i have been taught some basics at school.My name is not new since it was given to me 43 years ago.Stylish or not it's a matter of opinion.When did we become old friends?Are you mistaking me for someone else?
You are making me unhappy now.... Some one smart as you are don't like to be my friend any more.... :(
By the way how many posts do you have on TT or this just first one because you saw "inaccuracy regarding Greek Philosophy"? :( Actually we do not talk a lot here about Greek Philosophy but mostly about Olympic Style target shooting.... I hope you can make some corrections about this stuff too :)
P.S.
I hope you will like it too, this is from Galileo Galilei:
"All truths are easy to understand
once they are discovered;
the point is to discover them."

Best wishes in your "basics teaching at school" !
Dionysis

Post by Dionysis »

I didn't know shooting was an Olympic sport until after the Sydney Olympics.I don't consider my experience and knowledge on Olympic shooting worthwhile sharing.I'm sorry you are offended by my minor correction.I shall continue reading TT silently.
Russ

:)

Post by Russ »

Dionysis wrote:I didn't know shooting was an Olympic sport until after the Sydney Olympics.I don't consider my experience and knowledge on Olympic shooting worthwhile sharing.I'm sorry you are offended by my minor correction.I shall continue reading TT silently.
No, you can't offend me...
This is the place for making friends ;)

Post by Guest »

"Gee, Fred, it takes a smart man to know how stupid he is"

Barney Rubble (from the old '60s cartoon)