IZH-35M .22cal pistol

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
coffeyhj

IZH-35M .22cal pistol

Post by coffeyhj »

Based on the popularity of the IZH AP there must be someone selling the 0.22

No luck so far
Any suggestions
Thanks
HJC
Fred Mannis

Re: IZH-35M .22cal pistol

Post by Fred Mannis »

coffeyhj wrote:Based on the popularity of the IZH AP there must be someone selling the 0.22

No luck so far
Any suggestions
Thanks
HJC
There has been one for sale on the TT For Sale forum for the past week, as well as one on Gun Broker auction
ColinC

Post by ColinC »

Where are you from? It helps if you fill out your user profile, so we can at least see what country.

If you are in Australia I can direct you to the importer but in the US or elsewhere - I have no idea.
tpow

Post by tpow »

ColinC wrote:Where are you from? It helps if you fill out your user profile, so we can at least see what country.

If you are in Australia I can direct you to the importer but in the US or elsewhere - I have no idea.
I was talking to the Australian importer this afternoon 27-Nov. and the lastest word it that a shipment is due in the next few months, but all are pre-sold. The next shipment is due at the end of 2007. He wished that he had ordered more due to the high demand.
Tony P
ColinC

Post by ColinC »

I picked up one from Keith Anderson's 100 pistol shipment last year and we have had a club member chasing one since.
Regards all the next shipment being presold, I believe they are pre-sold to dealers with Alex Taransky in Adelaide wanting quite a lot of them.
I suggest you put in an order with a dealer who handles them because they may not all be really sold to shooters - but I can tell you they will go quickly.
I have used mine at a few open shoots and quite a few other shooters have been quite impressed. Some want to buy one for juniors because they are cheap, other want cheap back-up guns.
I originally bought mine as a back-up but have now pensioned off my Unique and use the IZH as my main standard pistol.
The grips needed a bit of work but I found a link on this site with step by step instructions on how to make the grip fit a human hand.

Re: IZH-35M .22cal pistol

Post by Guest »

coffeyhj wrote:Based on the popularity of the IZH AP there must be someone selling the 0.22
Have you read this thread?
http://www.targettalk.org/viewtopic.php?t=14306